SAYiT are looking to expand our pool of freelance LGBTQ+ affirmative counsellors who we can refer our young people to.
SAYiT’S counselling provision is funded through the Noah Lomax Fund
• You need to be qualified to at least Diploma level (or equivalent)
• Have experience of working with LGBTQ+ people
• Able to work with under young people under 16
• Able to provide in person sessions
• Have immediate availability and can be flexible with appointment times
• You will not be directly employed by SAYiT and will be working on a self-employed basis
• SAYiT cannot guarantee referrals
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, faith and religion, disability and age, but, as ethnic minority groups, members of the trans community and religious and faith groups are currently under-represented across the organisation, we would encourage applications from members of these groups.
For an informal chat or to request an application form, please email email@example.com